Beauty favors make unexpected and beloved party favors for baby and bridal shower. After all, what woman doesn’t love to receive a gift that is meant to pamper?
Beauty favors can include bath and soap favors, skincare favors, make-up favors, and grooming favors (such as manicure sets). When purchasing these favors for your event you want to make sure that you are purchasing high quality products that won’t be discarded by your guests after the party. In fact, having them swoon and gush over receiving such a wonderful gift should be the goal!
Things to think about when deciding on what beauty favor you would like to give:
1. Does it appear to be a high quality item? The last thing you want to be stuck with is a poor quality product made mainly from chemicals. Look for at least for a partial ingredient listing.
2. Where is it made? Look for something made in the States. My experience is that a lot of shoddy product is produced in certain other countries.
3. Is it made with natural ingredients that are known for the skin softening or skin pampering properties such as shea butter, avocado oil, jojaba oil, vitamin E, etc.
4. Is it mass produced? Look for items that are made per order. These will assure you of freshness. Often you can even choose the scent of the product specifically for your order.
5. Does it come with personalized labels? Not a ‘must’, but certainly a ‘very nice to have’ – making your party favor that much more special.
6. Is it something I would want to receive? If you can say ‘yes’ to this – and can address the other 5 questions – you’ve got yourself a winner!
Diva Entertains, Copyright 2009